Welcome to Hotel Stücki!
We are very happy that you are our guests. Due to the current situation, we are unfortunately unable to offer our services at the usual times. We are there for you during the following opening times:
Reception: Monday - Friday 6.30 a.m. - 9 p.m. / Saturday + Sunday 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Breakfast: Monday – Sunday 6.45 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Hotel bar: Monday - Friday 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. / Saturday and Sunday Closed
Rest. Tender & Loins: Monday - Thursday 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Friday 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. / 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
We can be reached by phone at any time on +41 61 638 34 34
Thank you for your understanding!
For an pleasant stay at our Hotel we summarized the most important information for You.
- Internet? Network: HotelStuecki / Password: Welcome2020
- Telephone? Important telephonenumbers you find here
- Hint! Always carry Your key card or mobile key with You, as You also need it to activate our elevators.
- Coffee? Free of charge at any time in our courtesy corner at the reception. You also can find tea, water and other beverages.
- Breakfast? 1st floor Mo-Sun 06:45 - 10:00 am
- Refreshments? You can find drinks ar our bar next to the reception. You can also try our Tarte Flambee a flat bread with sour cream and different toppings, which is then backed crispy in our pizza oven.
- Hunger? Roomservice is available here, then there is our Tarte Flambee at the bar or how about a visit to our patner, the restaurant Tender & Loins?
- Sightseeing? With Your Baselcard You can use the public transport free of charge in the city of Basel, also there are 50% discount on most museums and much more.
- Bill? If You require a company adress on the bill please give the information to our staff at the reception so we can prepare it.
- Parking? Please validate your parking ticket at check our at the reception. During Your stay You can use the room key to enter & exit the garage.
- More information you find here
In case of fire E
Do not panic. Inform hotel telephone exchange or reception immediately, either by telephone or in person. ð State clearly your room number and give details of fire. Close doors and windows ð to prevent air currents and spread of fire. Collect only your most important belongings and calmly leave room. Do not use lift. If unable to reach corridors, exits or emergency exits ð stay in room, close doors and windows. Prevent air currents by blocking any gaps with wet towels. Attract attention of rescue workers through closed windows by waving large, light-coloured objects. ð Please remember - panic is more dangerous than fire!
Never smoke in bed. Never use electric ray equipment or openflame devices (candles, fuel, gas and spirit burners, etc.). Electrical equipment such as irons, cookers, water heaters, should always be unplugged immediately after use. Electric bedding appliances should be disconnected before you sleep. Inform the reception of any faulty electrical installations ð never try to repair them yourself.
For any further questions please contact us at any time at the reception.
Your Team of Hotel Stücki