Welcome to our Hotel Stücki!
Due to the current situation, we cannot offer you our services at the usual times:
Reception is manned
Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday / Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
We can be reached by phone at any time on +41 61 638 34 34
On Easter days, Good Friday April 2nd, Easter Saturday April 3rd, Easter Sunday April 4th, 2021
As our hotel guest, you can eat in our hotel restaurant from 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m. We have a little little à la carte card ahead for you.
Monday to Friday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday / Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Restaurant partner Tender & Loins
Thank you for your understanding!
For an pleasant stay at our Hotel we summarized the most important information for You.
- Internet? Network: HotelStuecki / Password: Welcome2020
- Telephone? Important telephonenumbers you find here
- Hint! Always carry Your key card or mobile key with You, as You also need it to activate our elevators.
- Coffee, breakfast and refreshments are available at the service station at the gas stations outside the hotels, as well as in the Stücki Center.
- Hunger? Roomservice is available here, only delivery at the moment.
- Sightseeing? With Your Baselcard You can use the public transport free of charge in the city of Basel, also there are 50% discount on most museums and much more.
- Bill? If You require a company adress on the bill please give the information to our staff at the reception so we can prepare it.
- Parking? Please validate your parking ticket at check our at the reception. During Your stay You can use the room key to enter & exit the garage. If you arrive or depart outside the opening times, you can open all barriers with the Mobile Key.
- More information you find here
In case of fire
Do not panic. Inform hotel telephone exchange or reception immediately, either by telephone or in person. State clearly your room number and give details of fire.
Close doors and windows to prevent air currents and spread of fire. Collect only your most important belongings and calmly leave room.
Do not use the elevator. If unable to reach corridors, exits or emergency exits please stay in Your room, close doors and windows. Prevent air currents by blocking any gaps with wet towels.
Attract attention of rescue workers through closed windows by waving large, light-coloured objects.
Please remember - panic is more dangerous than fire!
Never smoke in bed. Never use electric ray equipment or openflame devices (candles, fuel, gas and spirit burners, etc.). Electrical equipment such as irons, cookers, water heaters, should always be unplugged immediately after use. Electric bedding appliances should be disconnected before you sleep. Inform the reception of any faulty electrical installations ð never try to repair them yourself.
For any further questions please contact us at any time at the reception.
Your Team of Hotel Stücki